Tuesday, 14 April 2015

| Spring on the Wall |

I've been wanting to show you these pictures for over a month now. Unfortunately, for the last three weeks I haven't been able to use my right arm (I'm still not supposed to, but I'm cheating a little bit...shhh!) because I managed to get a shoulder bursitis. Normally this would be fairly easy to fix, but because I'm pregnant I can't get proper medication, and all I can do is not move my arm and wait. I'm writing this post (slowly) with my left hand only, but I still need to be careful to avoid getting carpal syndrome and then not being able to move any of my arms...sigh. 

I tell you, I've been bored out of my mind!

Anyway, this was me having a bit of fun with some sweet little flowers - snow drops - that normally mark the ending (or the beginning of the end) of winter. I just stepped outside, picked up a few and decided to stick them upside down (with little bits of adhesive mass), on an empty photo frame, and hang it on the wall.

A little bit of freshness and Spring indoors. I Hope you like the idea.
photography by | life as a moodboard |









1 comment:

  1. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...