Thursday, 1 January 2015

Printable Calendar for 2015 | Happy New Year


Happy New Year everyone!

I have prepared for you a new home printable calendar for 2015. This year I chose to make a less minimalistic calendar because I'm going to need to keep track of all the appointments I'll have (and already do) related to the baby that is on his/her way. I divided the months into 4 separate posters that can be arranged and displayed in different ways on your wall. And I also associated to each month a photograph taken by me during 2014. I already printed my version and put it on the wall, and as soon as I have enough day light here (sigh...Scandinavian winters!) I'll share it with you.

I Hope your year has started in the best possible way and that it continues to be great and with happy little notes every single month.

free home printable calendar 2015 graphic design grey january february march
free home printable calendar 2015 graphic design grey april may june 
free home printable calendar 2015 graphic design grey july august septmeber
free home printable calendar 2015 graphic design grey october november december
photos and calendar graphics by | life as a moodboard |





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...