Tuesday, 17 June 2014

Children Room Inspiration | Welcome Madalena!


I'm so happy!
Yesterday, just a bit after midnight, I got two text messages on my phone saying that my new baby niece had "arrived". We weren't expecting her until next week, but the doctor thought it was safer to make the delivery earlier because she hadn't turn into the right position yet. Now I'm all excited and jittery, just waiting for the wonderful technology of smart phones and the internet to allow me to see this beautiful baby even though we have half a continent and part of an ocean between us.

So, for today's post, a girl's bedroom inspiration (Evie's bedroom) from the blog &SUUS (you can see the original posts here and here). I love the freshness of the white and soft pastels mixed with some beautiful vintage details (how adorable is that little mint green chair?). 
Super cute!
all photos by &SUUS




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...