Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Christmas Decorations | paper solids

This year, inspired by many wonderful images on Pinterest, I've been doing most of the Christmas decorations myself. I found on Minieco, the templates for several paper solids, with snowflake patterns or the little mountain with snow on top, and decided to give it a try. 

I printed the templates on white cardboard, but also 'cleaned' some of the solids and printed them in colourful cardboards (...and by colourful I mean grey and a very faded pink). The 'x-mas pressie' is just a white cube with washi tape around it, to make it look like a wrapped present. I hanged some of them on a bunch of twigs and got myself a - like Emil likes to call it - little freakish Christmas tree. The rest I'm saving for the real Christmas tree, which I'll be getting today... hopefully!

It was very simple to make this, though a bit time consuming, but I really like the result. 
photos by me

for the solids templates with the patterns go here

for the white solids templates:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...