Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Notebooks and Rubber Stamps

I'm so excited! Today I'm going to vote in Denmark for the first time. I only found out I could already vote 4 days ago, when I saw my voting paper in my mail box. So in these last few days I had to pester Emil to explain to me all about the different political parties in Denmark and to translate their programs on their web sites. It was actually fun!

So today I just want to share some quick home shots of my new notebooks and rubber stamps.
I was experimenting with them having in mind some possibilities for x-mas decorations.
And no! ...I'm not too old to play with rubber stamps!
all images by me




1 comment:

  1. I love these rubber stamps. They are so cool. Can't wait to see what you will do :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...