Saturday, 16 November 2013

Christmas Inspiration Board

Maybe it's too soon to be thinking about Christmas decorations. But I like to start putting them up on the 1st of December, and I want to have a plan. Well not really a plan. Something like inspiration guidelines. That's why I started a Pinterest Board called | Christmas Inspiration | .

I'm going for some neutral tones and bits of green (a discrete green, and mostly with plants). Also, If I don't feel too lazy, I'd love to make some of the decorations myself. Last year I hanged my own Advent Calendar and some other black and white prints and I really liked the effect. So I've been collecting some more ideas for DIY's that I just may try this year. In paper, or yarn...simple things, nothing to tricky. 
all images via Pinterest

Even though I love Christmas - it's without a doubt my favourite time of the year - sometimes the whole thing can be a bit overwhelming. I think that decorating my home following these guidelines will help me keep some of it's usual tranquillity. Especially if it snows...cross my fingers and hope!

If you like the style, you can follow me on Pinterest and stay updated as I continue gathering ideas. 



2 comments:

  1. i love these images! you should upload them here to create some e-cards and win a prize:
    https://www.christmasstories.smart.com/en/ie/
    all the best,
    karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Karen :)
    But the images are not mine, so I couldn't use them there.
    best wishes,
    Catarina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...