Wednesday, 25 September 2013

LINKdeco - Interiors Photography and Styling

I love getting good news right at the beginning of a new day, while still holding my first cup of coffee. For all of us who love interiors, LINKdeco - an agency focused on Scandinavian Interior Photographers and Stylists - as been launched. And it is going to be a (the) place to visit frequently for the best and most inspiring Interior Photography, considering that they are representing amazing professionals such as Lotta Agatton, Petra Bindel, Idha Lindhag, Pia Ulin... and yes you have seen some of their work here at my Moodboard blog. 

To show you an example of what you may find there I decided to share some photos styled by Emma Persson Lagerberg and photographed by Petra Bindel for Åhléns Magazine. With an Autumnal and cosy feeling, I love the combination of these warm greys and green tones.
all images via LINKdeco
photography: Petra Bindel



1 comment:

  1. I really like this, I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...