Monday, 26 August 2013

Summer Vacation

This last week I have had Emil at home every day and as a result I haven't been working on new posts. Instead we had a lovely time enjoying the fact that he started his vacation a week earlier than we were expecting. We even went to the park - and we normally don't 'do nature' - equipped with blankets, books and hot-dogs. It was sort of a forced early pause on the blog but one that was well worth it. In two days we'll be making our way to Portugal where we'll be visiting my family for 3 weeks. We can't wait... Emil has actually been doing a countdown since June! 

So, Life as a Moodboard is officially on summer vacation now. And I'll see you again in mid September, when I come back to what will most likely be the beginning of a very cold autumn in Denmark, with renovated energies and full of inspiration for the new season. 

Enjoy the rest of your summer! 

all photos by me




2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am jealous! :) Hope you will enjoy it and have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bara :) I'm sure I will

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...