Sunday, 11 November 2012

Kitchen Wishlist

I don't like cooking everyday, feels tiring and boring. But in the weekends, I feel like the oven and the pantry team up and start "calling" me to go make something delicious. Yesterday they were screaming Chocolate Mousse. Now while I wait to have enough light (difficult thing in Denmark in the winter) to take pictures to use in a future recipe post, I decided to put together a wishlist of products for my Dream Kitchen. 
Spoiler alert: there is a retro feeling to it.

the oil cruets from the natural chic collection by Emile Henry   .   via
Delonghi's Vintage Icona, kettle and toaster   .   via
Prouve Style Atelier 8" Swing Arm JIB Lamp   .   via Amsterdam Modern
the warm colours of Sarjaton collection by Littala   .   via
an open cart to storage my kitchen crushes   .   photo by Daniella Witte



3 comments:

  1. Already in May I decided what to give you for Christmas this year, so.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh picture #2- fascinating. But, I have to say Catarina, there is never a day of the week when the kitchen calls me (much to my husband's dismay).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That toaster and tea kettle need to be in my world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...